State Scientists in Need

A catastrophic leave time bank can be established for fellow CAPS members who have exhausted his or her leave credits and needs alternative options.  Both excluded and represented employees may donate leave credits.  Eligible leave credits include annual leave, vacation, CTO, excess, personal leave and/or holiday leave credits.  Sick leave credits, Furlough hours, Holiday Informal and Professional Development Days may not be donated.  Donation of eligible leave credits must be made in whole hour increments.

Leave credits will be posted here on an as needed basis.  Any unprocessed donations will be returned to the donor. Please note: once your donations are processed for use by an employee, they are irrevocable.

If you wish to donate any of your leave credits to a fellow scientist, please complete a Catastrophic Leave Donation form from your department and also notify CAPS.

CAPS thanks all who members who can assist!