The California Association of Professional Scientists (CAPS) is the exclusive representative of nearly 3,000 scientists working for the State of California. Our website provides our members and the public with information about CAPS and the role of science in improving the lives of all Californians.
- Bargaining Update (7/30/2015)
- Dept. of Finance/CalHR Health "Reform" Proposals to CAPS
- Making Noise: Salary Equity Now!
- Salary Inequity HURTS Real People!
- 2015 CAPS Compensation Proposal
- Like Pay for Like Work Comparison (compares current
salary differential between comparable state scientists
and state engineering classifications):
DWR l DTSC l Water Boards
- 2015 CAPS Bargaining Team
- 2015 CAPS "Sunshine" Proposals
- Pre-2015 Archives»
Science Supervisors Petition - dedicated to salary equity for those state scientific supervisors who did not receive the LPLW equity increases for last summer